How To View a Live Wedding
- In order to view a live wedding, you may go to our web site: www.littlechapel.com and click on "Guests".
- Change the Ceremony Date to the date of the wedding and click "Go". Find and click on the couple's name.
- The following page will include a viewing box. Once the ceremony begins, the video should start to play.
- However, if you are looking at the same time that the ceremony is to begin, but the video is not playing, we suggest you click on the play arrow every 30 seconds or so; please keep in mind that there may be a time difference between us (Pacific Time) and your location and that the ceremony may start early or later than scheduled.
- We recommend that you visit this page 15 minutes before the wedding is scheduled to start and keep it up until 15 minutes after the ceremony time, in case it is late.
- We recommend that anyone attempting to view a Live Wedding should first test his or her computer's compatibility with our system by viewing a video from a previous ceremony. Look for weddings with a green date.
- You will need to have Adobe Flash Player installed on your computer for the video to play.
- Typically, dial-up Internet does not allow the video to stream properly; cable or DSL will work much better.
- If that does not work, please call us at (800) 843 2410 or email email@example.com if you have any questions.
AS SEEN ON:
- CBS News
- LIVE Regis Kelly