Tis’ the season to pop the question! The holiday season is upon us, and couples from around the world choose this festive time of year to propose to their one-and-only. Chapel of the Flowers wants to give couples a chance to WIN a FREE Romantic Wedding Package in Las Vegas while giving fiancés the opportunity to show off their sparkly engagement ring (or wedding ring) with the “Show Off Your Bling” contest. This contest starts December 23, 2020 at 10am PST, and ends January 6, 2021 at 4pm PST.
2020 has been a challenging year for celebrating milestones, but Chapel of the Flowers is finishing the yearlong celebration of its 60th Anniversary by giving away a Romantic Wedding Package to one lucky couple. Every year millions of couples celebrate the holidays by getting engaged, and this year is no different. That is why Chapel of the Flowers wants to start 2021 on a positive note, and giving away their most popular all-inclusive wedding packages with a fun Facebook contest.
“Show Off Your Bling”
Show off your engagement ring (or) wedding ring on Chapel of the Flowers Facebook Page for a chance to WIN a Romantic Wedding Package at Chapel of the Flowers in Las Vegas ($650 value).
This contest is open to any couple 18 years of age or older, looking to get married in Las Vegas with a legal/commitment ceremony or looking to renew their wedding vows.
* Couples that have already booked a ceremony at Chapel of the Flowers, will receive a credit if they are chosen as the winner.
Click Here to See Contest Rules
The winner will choose any of the onsite wedding locations at Chapel of the Flowers.
Onsite locations include Victorian Chapel, Magnolia Chapel, La Capella Chapel, Glass Gardens, and Gazebo
* Site Fee will be waived for the winner.
Romantic Wedding Package
Twelve Rose Hand Tied Bouquet
4 x 6 Candid Ceremony Photos
Courtesy Limousine to Ceremony
Unity Ceremony [Indoor Ceremonies Only]
Traditional Wedding Music
Personal “Day of” Wedding Coordinator
Personal Wedding Planner
Live Broadcasting [Indoor Ceremonies Only]
8-Hours of Internet Viewing
Ceremony Video Download
* If the winner has already booked a ceremony, $650 will be credited to the wedding account (see contest rules).
Check out all of our Diamond Anniversary specials and contests to see what other exciting offers we have!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: Chapel of the Flowers “Show Off Your Bling” (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the United States, excluding New York and Florida, and other countries where these rules are not in violation of local laws and who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Chapel of the Flowers, LLC, its wedding vendors, Tropicana LV Weddings and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Entrants that have claimed a prize from Sponsor in the past (12) months are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sponsor: Chapel of the Flowers, LLC, 1717 Las Vegas Blvd, NV 89104
- Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on December 23, 2020 at 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”), ends on January 6, 2021 at 4:00 p.m. PT (the “Promotion Period”), and consists of entry via commenting with photo of “Engagement” Ring on original “Show Off Your Bling” post on the Chapel of the Flowers Instagram page, as set forth in the chart below:
10:00 a.m. PT on 12/23/2020
4:00 p.m. PT on 1/6/2021
Approximate Date Winner Will Be Announced
January 11, 2020 on Chapel of the Flowers’ Facebook Page
Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter: One (1) way to enter:
Post Photo of “Engagement” Ring on “Show Off Your Bling” Post on Chapel of the Flowers Facebook Page: During the Promotion Period, visit www.facebook.com/LasVegasChapel (the “Promotion Site”) and add a photo of your “Engagement” Ring under “Show Off Your Bling” post (original post date & time stamped 12/23/20 at 10:00 a.m. PT) on the Facebook business page for Chapel of the Flowers. After posted, encourage friends and family to visit Chapel of the Flowers Facebook Page and “like” your “Engagement” Ring Photo listed under the “Show Off Your Bling” post. The “Engagement” Ring Photo with the most “likes” by 1/6/2021 at 4:00 p.m. PT, will be selected to win the Prize.
Limit: You may receive up to one (1) entry during the Promotion Period. Multiple entries by same entrant are not permitted. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
- Drawings: Sponsor will review Facebook photo submissions in comments section under the original “Show Off Your Bling” post on Chapel of the Flowers’ Facebook page on 1/6/2021 at 4:00 pm PT to determine which photo has the most “likes” to select winner to be granted the prize. The potential winner will be notified via Facebook Direct Message from “Vegas Chapel” Facebook account. Except where prohibited, potential winner will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release, (“Declaration”) which must be received by Sponsor, within two (2) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. If a potential winner of prize cannot be contacted, or fails to sign and return the Declaration within the required time period, the potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by going back to the results and picking the entry that has the next most Facebook reactions on their comment . Only three (3) alternate drawings/qualifiers will be held/awarded, after which the prize will remain unawarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 2-4 weeks after winner confirmation.
Result of a Tie: If there are multiple entrants with the same number of “likes” on 1/6/2021 at 4:00 p.m. PT. Sponsor will ask a tie-breaker question via Facebook Direct Message from “Vegas Chapel” Facebook account, in which entrants will have 24 hrs. to respond. Sponsor will pick winner based on answer to tie-breaker question. If (1) entrant does not respond to tie-breaker question within 24 hours, this entrant will forfeit the prize. If none of the entrants respond to tie-breaker question, all entrants will forfeit prize, and Sponsor will pick an alternate winner based on number of “likes” on remaining entries.
- Prize: One (1) Grand Prize: “Romantic Wedding Package” at Chapel of the Flowers in any of the on-site wedding locations.
Package includes: (12) Rose Hand Ties Bouquet, (1) Rose Boutonniere, (16) 4×6 Candid Ceremony Photos, Unity Candle Ceremony, Courtesy Limousine to Ceremony, Traditional Wedding Music, Live Broadcasting of Ceremony, 8-Hours of Internet Viewing, Ceremony Video Download, Ceremony Consultation, Personal “Day Of” Wedding Coordinator, Personal Wedding Planner. Venue Fee and Time Premiums Waived. Package inclusions are subject to change.
Winner must make reservation for wedding before 12/31/2021. Prize is good for any wedding date in the future (after 1/11/2021) or prize will be forfeited. Sponsor will provide details regarding how to redeem prize and other restrictions after winner confirmation. Approximate Retail Value: $650. CANNOT BE REDEEMED FOR CASH.
If winner has already booked and paid Chapel of the Flowers in partial or full, winner can use $650 credit towards upgraded products to enhance their wedding package as well as post-ceremony products provided by the photo gallery. $650 credit can’t be used towards gratuity, tax, minister fee, time premiums, or venue fee. Time premiums and venue fees are not waived for couples that have already confirmed their ceremony prior to winning contest.
Prize can’t be used towards minister fees or gratuities. Prize is non-transferable, no cash or refund, no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and additional fees associated with prize. Prize does not include travel expenses, and winner will be responsible for travel and hotel stay. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the applicable Entry Period.
Black-out Wedding Dates: Prize cannot be used on holiday weekends or specialty dates. Sponsor give more details at the time of reserving wedding date. If winner is already booked on a holiday weekend or specialty date, prior to winning prize, black-out dates will be waived.
- Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, and its wedding vendor partners, Facebook, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated prize will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated prize by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
- Winner List: For the name of winner, visit [https://www.facebook.com/LasVegasChapel]. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2020 Chapel of the Flowers, LLC. All rights reserved.