Get those face masks out, and take your best “selfie” to WIN a $100 Gift Card to your favorite food delivery service for a “night-in” on us. Chapel of the Flowers wants to reward those that are “masking up” to prevent the spread of COVID-19 with our #MaskUp4Love Instagram Contest. Enter from now until August 28, 2020 for a chance to win a $100 gift card for GrubHub, DoorDash, UberEats, or Postmates
As of late April, Las Vegas has been slowly reopening local businesses amid the coronavirus pandemic. During the past several months of the pandemic, Chapel of the Flowers has created the “Safe and Clean Program” as a response to perform ceremonies safely and do its part to combat the virus. This program pairs the company’s COVID safety procedures with a robust cleaning routine that reflects the standard precautions outlined by the CDC using EPA/ FDA approved cleaning supplies that kill the coronavirus, personal protective equipment (PPE), and safety equipment. Our iconic Las Vegas wedding chapel is dedicated to giving couples a memorable celebration with the peace of mind that the Chapel is doing their part to keep customers and employees safe.
- All-Star Sports-Themed Wedding Ideas Perfect for Any Sports Fanatic
- WIN a Vegas Wedding | Wedding Contest “Show Off Your Bling”
- The Best Wedding Dates and Dates to Avoid in 2021 & 2022
- Swoon-worthy Engagement Rings Based on Your Zodiac Sign
- Dream Honeymoon Giveaway | Exclusive Chapel of the Flowers Contest