The pandemic can’t stop love and can’t stop our Diamond Anniversary Celebration. Chapel of the Flowers has been celebrating love by hosting micro weddings for many couples over the past several months. This Winter, Chapel of the Flowers is giving away a FREE Honeymoon Package as a part of their 60th Anniversary Celebration. One lucky Chapel of the Flowers’ couple will be awarded for an unforgettable Honeymoon in Riviera Maya, Mexico (or) Punta Cana, Dominican Republic at a 5-star all-inclusive resort ($3,000 value). The “Dream Honeymoon Giveaway” is an exclusive contest for all couples getting married, renewing their vows, or having a commitment ceremony at Chapel of the Flowers from November 1, 2020, to January 31, 2021.
Let’s face it… this pandemic has ruined lots of wedding plans. After 2020, everyone will need a vacation from reality. That is why Chapel of the Flowers and travel agency, Ever After, is giving away this amazing Honeymoon prize. Ever After is known for planning destination weddings, honeymoons, family vacations, and bachelor/bachelorette trips to all-inclusive resorts in Mexico and the Caribbean Islands. We are excited to offer this contest to Chapel of the Flowers couples only, as a thank you for getting married at Chapel this Winter Season.
Dream Honeymoon Giveaway
Win a 3-Night Honeymoon Package ($3,000 value) at a 5-star All-inclusive Resort in Riviera Maya, Mexico (or) Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
The winner will receive a romantic Honeymoon Package provided by Ever After. The Grand Prize will include: 3-night stay at a qualifying 5-star AMResort property in Riviera Maya, Mexico (or) Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
Our grand-prize winner will be selected the week of February 3, 2021 by phone/email followed by an announcement on Facebook once the winner claims the prize.
Check out all of our Diamond Anniversary specials and contests to see what other exciting offers we have!
PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO WIN THIS GIVEAWAY. VERIFICATION PROCESS IS LISTED IN CONTEST RULES.
- Eligibility: Chapel of the Flowers “Dream Honeymoon Giveaway” (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the United States (excluding New York and Florida) and any other countries where these rules are not in violation of local laws and who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Chapel of the Flowers, LLC, its wedding vendors, Tropicana LV Weddings and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Entrants that have claimed a prize from Sponsor in the past (12) months are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sponsor: Chapel of the Flowers, LLC, 1717 Las Vegas Blvd, NV 89104
Co-Sponsor: Ever After, 1717 Las Vegas Blvd, NV 89104
- Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on October 28, 2020 at 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”), ends on January 31, 2021 at 8:00 p.m. PT (the “Sweepstakes Period”), and consists of entrant getting married at Chapel of the Flowers and filling out entry form located on Chapel of the Flower Blog Post “Dream Honeymoon Giveaway | Exclusive Chapel of the Flowers Contest”, as set forth in the chart below:
10:00 a.m. PT on 10/28/2020
8:00 p.m. PT on 1/31/2021
Approximate Date Winner Will Be Contacted
February 3, 2021, by phone/email followed by an announcement on Facebook once the winner claims the prize.
Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter: One (1) way to enter:
Get Married at Chapel of the Flowers and Submit Entry Form on the “Dream Honeymoon Giveaway | Exclusive Chapel of the Flowers Contest” post on Chapel of the Flowers Blog page:
Entrants must complete a legal, vow renewal, or commitment ceremony at Chapel of the Flowers in Las Vegas, NV. Wedding date must be on or between November 1, 2020 and January 31, 2021 (the “Qualifying Dates”).
In addition to having a ceremony at Chapel of the Flowers, the couple must also submit an entry form located at https://www.littlechapel.com/wedding-blog/dream-honeymoon-giveaway (the “Promotion Site”).
** Couples must complete both actions to complete their entry. **
- Drawings: Chapel of the Flowers will Randomly pick a winner from list of entrants that filled out the entry form located blog post “Dream Honeymoon Giveaway | Exclusive Chapel of the Flowers Contest”. Once selected, Chapel of the Flowers will then verify that the selected entrant has completed a ceremony at Chapel of the Flowers on or between November 1, 2020 and January 31, 2021 (the “Qualifying Dates”). If selected entrant, does not have a completed ceremony on or between the “Qualifying Dates”, an alternate entrant will be selected until finding a qualified entrant. The verified potential winner will be notified by phone and/or email between 2/1/2021 – 2/5/2021. Except where prohibited, potential winner will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release (“Declaration”) must be received by Sponsor, within three (3) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. If a potential winner of prize cannot be contacted, or fails to sign and return the Declaration or meet contest requirements within the required time period, the potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by going back to the pool of Instagram Accounts and Randomly pick another winner. Only three (3) alternate drawings/qualifiers will be held/awarded, after which the prize will remain unawarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 2-4 weeks after winner confirmation.
Honeymoon Package: 3-Night Stay at qualifying AMResorts in Riviera Maya, Mexico (or) Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. See Prize Limitations for room, resort, and travel details. Sponsor will provide details regarding how to redeem prize and other restrictions after winner confirmation. Approximate Retail Value: $3,000. CANNOT BE REDEEMED FOR CASH.
“Dream Honeymoon Giveaway” package includes a 3-Night stay at (1) of the following AMResorts: Secrets Playa Mujeres Golf & Spa Resort (adults only), Secrets Cap Cana Resort & Spa (adults only), Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa (all ages), and Dreams Macao Beach Punta Cana (all ages). Winner will be booked in entry level room category at resort chosen. Winner can upgrade room type but will be responsible for additional cost of upgrading room type.
Travel Dates and Restrictions:
Travel Dates must take place between 3/1/2021 and 12/17/2021. “Honeymoon Package”(Prize) must be reserved by travel company, Ever After (https://www.everafter.com), no later than 11/1/2021 or prize will be forfeited.
Reservation must be made at least 45-days prior to travel date. Travel Passport is required at the time of booking, and must be valid 6 months after travel date.
Co-Sponsor, Ever After, will be the point of contact for any questions regarding “Honeymoon Package”(Prize) after it has been awarded, and will have sole discretion to change “Honeymoon Package”(Prize) if parts of package become unavailable or discontinued.
Winner will be responsible for travel expenses (air and ground), travel insurance, upgrades to room category, and any additional amenities, enhancements, and/or excursions that are not included in the “Honeymoon Package” (Prize).
If winner has already booked and paid partial or final balance for a Honeymoon that has been previously booked through Ever After, retail value can be credited to use at the Resort only if the “Honeymoon Package” (Prize) is at the same Resort in which winner already paid partial or final balance. If “Honeymoon Package” (Prize) Resort location is at a different Resort than previously booked by winner, the winner will have the option to extend their trip and add the “Honeymoon Package” (Prize) on their already booked trip (or) use “Honeymoon Package” (Prize) for a future date as a “Romantic Vacation”.
If winner wishes to cancel previously booked Honeymoon/vacation package en lieu of “Honeymoon Package” (Prize), the winner is responsible for any cost that occurs as a result of cancelling the previously booked reservation.
Prize Block-out Dates:
Prize cannot be booked for travel dates: December 18- January 2nd of any year. Additional Holiday weekends and popular travel dates may not be available to book “Honeymoon Package” (Prize). Co-Sponsor will advise winner of any other black-out date when reserving “Honeymoon Package”. Resort block-out dates, rules, and restrictions are subject to change without notice.
If winner decides to cancel “Honeymoon Package” (Prize) after it has been reserved, Ever After will be responsible for any cancellation costs attached to “Honeymoon Package” (Prize). If there are any additional cancellation fees that occur from upgrades (not included in “Prize”) added by the winner, the winner will be responsible for the cancellation fees attached to add-ons and upgrades.
Prize is non-transferable, no cash or refund, no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor and Co-Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor and Co-Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the applicable Sweepstakes Period.
- Force Majeure. Neither Party will be liable for any failure or delay in performing an obligation under this Agreement that is due to any of the following causes, to the extent beyond its reasonable control: acts of God, accident, riots, war, terrorist act, epidemic, pandemic, quarantine, civil commotion, breakdown of communication facilities, breakdown of web host, breakdown of internet service provider, natural catastrophes, governmental acts or omissions, changes in laws or regulations, national strikes, fire, explosion, generalized lack of availability of raw materials or energy.
For the avoidance of doubt, Force Majeure shall not include (a) financial distress nor the inability of either party to make a profit or avoid a financial loss, (b) changes in market prices or conditions, or (c) a party’s financial inability to perform its obligations hereunder.
- Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Chapel of the Flowers, Sponsor and Co-Sponsor, and its wedding vendor partners, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor and Co-Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- General Conditions: Sponsor and Co-Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor and Co-Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor and Co-Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor and Co-Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor and Co-Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor and Co-Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated prize will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated prize by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
- Winner List: For the name of winner, visit [https://www.facebook.com/LasVegasChapel]. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2020 Chapel of the Flowers, LLC. All rights reserved.