Instagram Contest: #MaskUp4Love to WIN $100 Gift Card
Get those face masks out, and take your best “selfie” to WIN a $100 Gift Card to your favorite food delivery service for a “night-in” on us. Chapel of the Flowers wants to reward those that are “masking up” to prevent the spread of COVID-19 with our #MaskUp4Love Instagram Contest. Enter from now until August 28, 2020 for a chance to win a $100 gift card for GrubHub, DoorDash, UberEats, or Postmates
Chapel of the Flowers has been spreading love for over 60 years. With these uncertain times, we felt that now is the time to spread the message of love and hope with everyone from around the world. The #MaskUp4Love Contest on Instagram is our way of rewarding individuals that are masking up when going out into their communities.
Face Mask Contest
Put on that Face Mask and snap a photo!
This contest is open for anyone to enter! Post your “Face Mask” photo on Instagram with #MaskUp4Love and @littlechapel in the caption for a chance to win a $100 Gift Card to GrubHub, DoorDash, UberEats, or Postmates.
How to Enter Contest
WEAR a Face Mask and TAKE a photo.
This photo can be of yourself, loved ones, or people you know sporting face masks.
POST your Face Mask Photo on your personal Instagram Account.
CAPTION your Photo with #MaskUp4Love and @littlechapel
Winning Tip: Make this contest a part of your “Face Mask” routine. The MORE Photos you post, the more chances you have to WIN!
Every Friday in August 2020, we will randomly pick (1) “Face Mask” photo that used #MaskUp4Love and @littlechapel in the caption to WIN a $100 Gift Card to GrubHub, DoorDash, UberEats, or Postmates.
Winner will be contacted via direct message on Instagram.
Make sure to FOLLOW US @littlechapel to see our #MaskUp4Love winners announced on our Story.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: Chapel of the Flowers “#MaskUp4Love Contest” (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the United States (excluding New York and Florida) and any other countries where these rules are not in violation of local laws and who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Chapel of the Flowers, LLC, its wedding vendors, Tropicana LV Weddings and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sponsor: Chapel of the Flowers, LLC, 1717 Las Vegas Blvd, NV 89104
- Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on August 1, 2020 at 12:01 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”), ends on August 28, 2020 at 10:00 a.m. PT (the “Promotion Period”), and consists of entry via submission on Instagram Photo marked “#MaskUp4Love Contest”, as set forth in the chart below:
12:01 a.m. PT on 8/1/2020
10:00 a.m. PT on 8/28/2020
Approximate Date Winner Will Be Announced
Every Friday in August 2020 via direct message on Instagram
followed by Story announcement on Instagram
Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter: One (1) way to enter:
(a) Enter on Personal Instagram page: During the Promotion Period, participants must post photo(s) of themselves and/or people they know wearing their face mask(s), and use (hashtag) #MaskUp4Love and @littlechapel in the caption under their “face mask” photo(s) posted to their personal Instagram account.
Limit: You may receive unlimited entries during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are permitted. (1) Entry counts only if an Instagram post includes “face mask” photo with (hashtag) #MaskUp4Love and @littlechapel in the caption. Each (new) entry must be a different “face mask” photo than any other past “face mask” photo that was posted previously during promotion period. Using the same photo multiple times, and use of any automated or robo-entry system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Multiple entries will increase odds of winning, but doesn’t guarantee winning. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder. Chapel of the Flowers isn’t responsible for entry posts that aren’t visible to the public due to account holder’s Instagram settings.
- Drawings: Chapel of the Flowers will Randomly pick a winner from Instagram Accounts that used (hashtag) #MaskUp4Love and @littlechapel in their photo captions during the promotional period. Drawing will take place 8/7/2020, 8/14/2020, 8/21/2020, and 8/28/2020 at approximately 10:00 a.m. PT. followed by contacting potential winner. The potential winner will be notified via direct message on Instagram. Once winner has accepted prize, the winner will be announced on @littlechapel account on their Instagram Story. Except where prohibited, potential winner will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release (“Declaration”) must be received by Sponsor, within twenty-four (24) hours of the date and time in which notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. If a potential winner of prize cannot be contacted, or fails to sign and return the Declaration or meet contest requirements within the required time period, the potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by going back to the pool of Instagram Accounts and Randomly pick another winner. Only three (3) alternate drawings/qualifiers will be held/awarded, after which the prize will remain unawarded. The winner can only win one weekly prize, and will not be eligible to claim one weekly prize during the contest; even if they continue to enter the contest after the prize is claimed. Prizes will be awarded no later than August 28, 2020.
- Prize: Four (4) Grand Prize: $100 digital gift card to food delivery service of winner’s choice. Winner will get to choose from the following food delivery services: Grubhub, Postmates, UberEats, or DoorDash. Chapel of the Flowers will award (1) prize for each of the (4) drawings. CANNOT BE REDEEMED FROR CASH.
Prize Limitations: Prize is non-transferable, no cash or refund, no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the applicable Entry Period.
- Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Chapel of the Flowers, Sponsor, and its wedding vendor partners, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated prize will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated prize by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
- Winner List: For the name of winner, visit [www.instagram.com/littlechapel]. The winner list will be in Instagram Story and highlighted until 9/28/2020.
© 2020 Chapel of the Flowers, LLC. All rights reserved.