Leap Day Wedding Contest
Are you and your sweetie an adventurous couple? If you answered “yes”, then we have the perfect thrilling sweepstakes for you! Enter now for the chance to win a once-in-a-lifetime ceremony on Leap Day in Las Vegas! The Grand Prize winner of the “Take the Leap Day Wedding Contest” will WIN a ceremony at Chapel of the Flowers on Leap Day (Saturday, February 29, 2020), followed by an unforgettable skydiving adventure for two.
Take the Leap Day Wedding Contest
Chapel of the Flowers has partnered with GoJump America to provide the ultimate Leap Day Wedding Package for one lucky couple. After enjoying a romantic and intimate ceremony in our Glass Gardens Chapel, the winning couple will be whisked away to Go Jump America facilities and take the ultimate “leap of faith” as they jump out of an airplane in a Tandem Jump for Two.
Leap Day Wedding Package
Glass Gardens Chapel at Chapel of the Flowers
1717 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89104
Ceremony Date: Saturday, February 29, 2020 at 1:00pm
The winning couple will receive our promotional Leap Day Wedding Package
to be used as for a Legal, Commitment, or Vow Renewal Ceremony, which includes:
Professional Wedding Photographer during Ceremony
(16) 4×6 Candid Ceremony Photos
Live Broadcasting of the Ceremony
8-Hours of Internet Viewing
Ceremony Video Download
Round-Trip Limousine Service from any Las Vegas Strip or Downtown hotel
“First Look Service”
Unity Candle Ceremony
Personal Wedding Planner
Personal “Day Of” Wedding Coordinator
Traditional Wedding Music
Gratuity for Photographer and Limousine Driver included
Minister Fee included
Saturday, February 29, 2020 at 3:00pm
(2) Tandem Skydives* from GoJump America
(2) Inside photo and video
Round-Trip shuttle from Las Vegas Strip hotel
*Please read the disclaimer under article 1 of the official rules for weight restrictions. Winners must meet required weight to claim prize.
The winners will be randomly selected and announced on January 16 via Facebook, so make sure you follow Chapel of the Flowers on Facebook to stay in the loop!
How to Win This Prize
There are only 2 steps to enter the
Fill out the simple form with your information and receive (1) ONE ENTRY.
STEP 3 (Optional):
Contestants have the ability to earn EXTRA entries by completing additional tasks, such as filling out a questionnaire, visiting our website, and following & sharing content on social media.
“Take the Leap Day Wedding Contest”
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: Chapel of the Flowers “Take the Leap Day Wedding Contest” (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the United States (excluding New York and Florida) and any other countries where these rules are not in violation of local laws and who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Chapel of the Flowers, LLC, its wedding vendors, Tropicana LV Weddings and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
Disclaimer: Prize involves Skydiving. Winner and companion will also need to meet the skydiving company requirements in order to claim prize. The skydiving company requires jumpers to be under 250 lbs. Winner picked will be asked to verify weight before claiming prize. If winner doesn’t meet the requirements that the Skydiving company requires, a new winner will be picked.
- Sponsor: Chapel of the Flowers, LLC, 1717 Las Vegas Blvd, NV 89104
- Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on January 2, 2020 at 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”), ends on January 15, 2020 at 8:00 p.m. PT (the “Promotion Period”), and consists of entry via submission on Chapel of the Flower Blog Post “Take the Leap Day Wedding Contest”, as set forth in the chart below:
10:00 a.m. PT on 1/2/2020
8:00 p.m. PT on 1/15/2020
Approximate Date Winner Will Be Announced
January 16, 2019 on Facebook followed by email
Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter: One (1) ways to enter:
(a) Enter on “Take the Leap Day Wedding Contest” post on Chapel of the Flowers Blog page: During the Promotion Period, visit https://www.littlechapel.com/wedding-blog/leap-day-contest (the “Promotion Site”) and enter your name and email address for automatic entry and is the minimum requirement for entering. After initial entry, contestants can earn extra entries by performing and completing Social Media task as listed on the entry form. Each additional task will list the number of extra entries will be granted to contestant after task is completed.
Limit: You may receive up to thirty (30) entries during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
- Drawings: Sponsor use Social Boost platform on WordPress to Randomly pick a winner from pool of Users that have submitted entries during the promotional period. The potential winner will be announced on Facebook on 1/16/2020 followed by an email. Email will be sent to the email address that was used during the initial entry form. Except where prohibited, potential winner will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release (“Declaration”), and Skydiving Requirements Form which must be received by Sponsor, within two (2) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. If a potential winner of prize cannot be contacted, or fails to sign and return the Declaration or meet contest requirements within the required time period, the potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by going back to the Social Boost platform on WordPress and Randomly pick another winner. Only three (3) alternate drawings/qualifiers will be held/awarded, after which the prize will remain unawarded. Prizes will be fulfilled on February 29, 2019.
- Prize: One (1) Grand Prize: “Take the Leap Wedding Package” (promotional package for this contest) and ceremony at Chapel of the Flowers in the Glass Gardens on 2/29/2020 at 1:00 pm (PT). Ceremony can be Legal, Commitment or Vow Renewal.
Ceremony: The “Take the Leap Wedding Package” includes the following: (1) Rose Boutonniere, (1) Twelve Rose Hand Tied Bouquet, (16) 4×6 Candid Ceremony Photos, Live Broadcasting of Ceremony with 8 additional hours of internet viewing, Ceremony Video Download, “First Look” Service, Round-trip Limousine Service from Las Vegas Strip or Downtown Las Vegas hotel, Traditional Wedding Music, Unity Candle, Wedding Planner, “Day-of” Coordinator, Pre-Paid Minister Fee, Primary Photographer Gratuity, and Round-trip Limousine Driver.
Skydiving: Following the Ceremony, couple will be taken to “Go Jump America” for Skydiving. Skydiving package includes: (2) Tandem Skydives, (2) Inside photo and video, and round-trip shuttle from Las Vegas Strip hotel.
- Sponsor will provide details regarding how to redeem prize and other restrictions after winner confirmation. Approximate Retail Value: $2,000.
- Winner must be available on February 29, 2019 from 12:00 pm- approx. 5:00 pm for ceremony and skydiving followed right after ceremony.
- Skydiving jump is scheduled at 3:00 pm on 2/29/2020 to “take the leap” after the ceremony at Chapel of the Flowers.
- Winner and jumping companion must meet Go Jump America’s skydiving requirements (see Disclaimer in Article 1 of Official Rules) in order to claim grand prize.
If winner has already booked and paid Chapel of the Flowers in partial or full, and want to cancel package to accept grand prize, cancellation policy of Chapel’s contract would be applied. If partial or full payments of already booked package are non-refundable, credits of paid amount can be applied to “Take the Leap Wedding Package” as add-ons and/or upgrades.
Prize is non-transferable, no cash or refund, no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the applicable Entry Period.
- Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Chapel of the Flowers, Sponsor, and its wedding vendor partners, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated prize will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated prize by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
- Winner List: For the name of winner, visit [https://www.facebook.com/LasVegasChapel]. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2020 Chapel of the Flowers, LLC. All rights reserved.