Diamond Anniversary: Instagram Contest “Photo Session Giveaway”
Chapel of the Flowers is continuing their Diamond Anniversary Celebration with their Photo Session Giveaway! One lucky winner will receive a Photo Session ($399 value) to use towards their wedding ceremony at Chapel of the Flowers, engagement photo session, family photos, or senior pictures. This exclusive Instagram contest won’t last long. Below are instructions on how to enter the “Photo Session Giveaway” contest, which will run from September 14, 2020 through September 29, 2020.
Whether you are getting married at Chapel of the Flowers or not, this contest is open for anyone to enter. Our photography company “Every Detail Photography” has a diverse portfolio of wedding photographs, family photoshoots, engagement photos, high school and college senior portraits, and so much more. Now is your chance to receive a $399 credit to use towards your wedding photo session or personal photoshoot in Las Vegas.
Photo Session Instagram Contest
Win a Photo Session ($399 value) with one of our Professional Photographers.
Winner will get to decide to use their $399 credit toward their Chapel of the Flowers wedding photo session
OR use the credit towards an engagement photoshoot, family photos, or high school/college senior photo session.
How to Enter the Instagram Contest
VISIT the Chapel of the Flowers Instagram Page
FIND the “Photo Session Giveaway” Contest Post
DO the ALL Social Media tasks to Enter the Contest
- “Like” Contest Post
- “Tag” at least (1) Person in the comments under “Instagram Contest” Post
- Follow Us on Instagram
- “Share” the “Instagram Contest” Post as an Instagram Story
Our grand-prize winner will be announced on October 1, 2020, via Instagram Direct Message and under the “Instagram Contest” Post.
Check out all of our Diamond Anniversary specials and contests to see what other exciting offers we have!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: Chapel of the Flowers “Photo Session Giveaway” (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the United States (excluding New York and Florida) and any other countries where these rules are not in violation of local laws and who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Chapel of the Flowers, LLC, its wedding vendors, Tropicana LV Weddings and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sponsor: Chapel of the Flowers, LLC, 1717 Las Vegas Blvd, NV 89104
- Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on September 14, 2020 at 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”), ends on September 29, 2020 at 10:00 a.m. PT (the “Promotion Period”), and consists of entry via submission on Instagram Photo marked “Photo Session Giveaway”, as set forth in the chart below:
10:00 a.m. PT on 9/14/2020
10:00 a.m. PT on 9/29/2020
Approximate Date Winner Will Be Announced
October 1, 2020 on Instagram under Contest Post followed by direct message on Instagram
Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter: One (1) way to enter:
(a) Enter on “Photo Session Giveaway” Instagram post on @littlechapel Instagram page: During the Promotion Period, visit www.instagram.com/littlechapel (the “Promotion Site”), and find “Photo Session Giveaway” post and complete all social media tasks listed on post which include: “Like” the contest post, “Tag” at least (1) person you want to share your photo session with in comments, “Follow” @littlechapel on Instagram, and “Share” the post on your Instagram as a Post or Story. All tasks must be completed for valid entry.
Limit: You may receive unlimited entries during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are permitted. (1) Entry counts only if all (4) social media tasks are completed per entry. Each (new) entry must have a different person tagged to count. Use of any automated or robo-entry system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
- Drawings: Chapel of the Flowers will Randomly pick a winner from Instagram Accounts in the comments section under contest post during the promotional period. The potential winner will be announced on Instagram in the comments section under the “Photo Session Giveaway” on 10/1/2020 followed by a direct Instagram Message to the winner. Except where prohibited, potential winner will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release (“Declaration”) must be received by Sponsor, within two (2) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. If a potential winner of prize cannot be contacted, or fails to sign and return the Declaration or meet contest requirements within the required time period, the potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by going back to the pool of Instagram Accounts and Randomly pick another winner. Only three (3) alternate drawings/qualifiers will be held/awarded, after which the prize will remain unawarded. Prizes will be awarded no later than October 1, 2020.
- Prize: One (1) Grand Prize: $399 credit towards Chapel of the Flowers or Every Detail Photography Photo Session. Winner must a reserve Photo Session to be performed in Las Vegas, NV or Henderson, NV before 12/31/2020. Photo Session Credit is good for a photo session on any date in the future (after 10/18/2020) or prize will be forfeited. Sponsor will provide details regarding how to redeem prize and other restrictions after winner confirmation. Approximate Retail Value: $399. CANNOT BE REDEEMED FROR CASH.
- Chapel of the Flowers Photo Session: If winner is getting married or renewing their vows at Chapel of the Flowers, they can use $399 credit toward any photo session listed at www.littlechapel.com/weddings/photography/sessions. If winner has already reserved photo session and paid Chapel of the Flowers in partial or full, winner can use $399 credit towards upgrading their already reserved photo session or towards pre-purchasing digital copyrights.
- Every Detail Photography Photo Session: If winner is not getting married or renewing their vows at Chapel of the Flowers, they can choose to use the $399 credit towards a photo session provided by Every Detail Photography. $399 Photo Session includes: (1) Hour at (1) location in Las Vegas or Henderson, NV with a professional photographer and $75 Photo Gallery. Customer will submit the location for photo session, and it must be approved by Every Detail Photography. Note: $399 Photo Session doesn’t include digital copyrights, and will be available for purchase.
Prize Limitations: Planner at Chapel of the Flowers can arrange the photo session. Some locations in Clark County, NV require permits and entry fees, if customer wants photo session at any location that has such restrictions, customer will be responsible for additional fees. Winner isn’t limited to the $399 Photo Session and can use this credit towards a higher photo session. Left over credit amount can’t be cashed out or substituted as credit for other products. Prize can’t be used towards gratuities. Prize is non-transferable, no cash or refund, no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes, fees, and transportation associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the applicable Entry Period.
- Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Chapel of the Flowers, Sponsor, and its wedding vendor partners, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated prize will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated prize by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
- Winner List: For the name of winner, visit [www.instagram.com/littlechapel]. The winner list will be posted on original contest post.
© 2020 Chapel of the Flowers, LLC. All rights reserved.