Chapel of the Flowers is celebrating engagement season with a $1,000 Facebook Contest. Share you and your sweethearts love story for a chance to win $1,000 towards your wedding at Chapel of the Flowers. The following information is in regards to “Share the Love” Facebook contest that will commence on 12/24/2018 at 8:00 a.m. PST. Celebrate love with us and enter today!
Las Vegas Wedding Contest
Wn $1,000 toward your Chapel of the Flowers Wedding
1. Go to Chapel of the Flowers Facebook Page
2. Find the “Share the Love” Contest Post
3. Share you and your fiance’s love story in the comments of our contest post. The Winner with the most POST reactions will WIN, so make sure to SHARE the post and encourage your loved ones to “VOTE” for your love story comment under the original post.
FOR AN EXTRA ENTRY: Follow Chapel of the Flowers on Instagram @littlechapel. If you already follow us, just unfollow and then follow us again so that we get an alert.
Our grand prize winner will be announced on 2/1/2019! Good luck!
Official Rules Below:
Share Your Love Story
PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING RULES AND CLICK HERE TO ENTER.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: Chapel of the Flowers “Share Your Love Story” (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the United States, excluding New York and Florida, and other countries where these rules are not in violation of local laws and who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Chapel of the Flowers, LLC, its wedding vendors, Tropicana LV Weddings and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sponsor: Chapel of the Flowers, LLC, 1717 Las Vegas Blvd, NV 89104
- Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on December 24, 2018 at 8:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”), ends on January 25, 2019 at 3:00 p.m. PT (the “Promotion Period”), and consists of entry via comment on original “Share Your Love Story” post on the Chapel of the Flowers Facebook page, as set forth in the chart below:
8:00 a.m. PT on 12/24/2018
3:00 p.m. PT on 1/25/2019
Approximate Date Winner Will Be Announced
February 1, 2019 on Facebook
Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter: One (1) ways to enter:
- Comment on “Share Your Love Story” post on Chapel of the Flowers Facebook Page: During the Promotion Period, visit www.facebook.com/LittleChapel (the “Promotion Site”) and add your “Love Story” or “Marriage Proposal Story” under “Share Your Love Story” posted at the top of the business page (original post date & time stamped 12/24/18 at 8:00 a.m. PT). After posted, encourage friends and family to visit Chapel of the Flowers Facebook Page and “like” your comment listed under the “Share Your Love Story Post”. Entry with the most Facebook reactions by end date and time will win grand prize.
- For an extra vote on your “Love Story”: follow @littlechapel on Instagram.
Limit: You may receive up to one (1) entry during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
- Drawings: Sponsor will review Facebook reactions on 1/25/2019 at 3:00 pm PT to determine which comment has the most Facebook reactions to be granted the grand prize. The potential winner will be notified via Facebook messenger. Except where prohibited, potential winner will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release, (“Declaration”) which must be received by Sponsor, within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. If a potential winner of prize cannot be contacted, or fails to sign and return the Declaration within the required time period, the potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by going back to the results and picking the entry that has the next most Facebook reactions on their comment . Only three (3) alternate drawings/qualifiers will be held/awarded, after which the prize will remain unawarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 2-4 weeks after winner confirmation.
- Prize: One (1) Grand Prize: $1,000 credit towards Chapel of the Flowers ceremony. Winner must make reservation for wedding before 12/31/2021 and credit is good for any wedding date in the future (after 2/7/2019) or prize will be forfeited. Sponsor will provide details regarding how to redeem prize and other restrictions after winner confirmation. Approximate Retail Value: $1,000. If winner has already booked and paid Chapel of the Flowers in partial or full, winner can use $1,000 credit towards upgraded products to enhance their wedding package as well as post-ceremony products provided by the photo gallery. Prize can’t be used towards minister fees or gratuities. Prize is non-transferable, no cash or refund, no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the applicable Entry Period.
- Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, and its wedding vendor partners, Facebook, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated prize will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated prize by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
- Winner List: For the name of winner, visit [https://www.facebook.com/LasVegasChapel ]. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.