Summer vacation is right around the corner, and that means its time to travel and have fun. Many couples chose Las Vegas for their summer weddings. The experts at Chapel of the Flowers want you to be prepared for visiting Las Vegas this summer with a how-to guide to plan your perfect Vegas wedding.
Find your Date
Think about when you want to come out, and contact a wedding planner as-soon-as-possible to secure your wedding date. Summer is right around the corner and dates are booking fast. Wedding chapels also offer Summer Specialty Packages, and specials designed to enhance your summer nuptials.
Once you have your wedding date reserved, ask your wedding planner about hotel rooms. Locals always know the best places to stay!
What to do?
There are many pool parties, night life, shopping, shows, and restaurants to see while visiting Las Vegas…you will have no problem finding something to do. Our experts suggest finding a festival, or visiting The Smith Center while in Las Vegas – the summer months are full of once-in-a-lifetime events.
- Every First Friday Downtown Arts District has a Festival dedicated to arts and music
- Helldorado Days (Local Rodeo Events) May 12- 14 at 3901 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Las Vegas Epicurean Affair (Food Festival) May 25 at The Palazzo’s pool
- Punk Rock Bowling & Music Festival May 26-29 in Downtown Las Vegas
- Electric Daisy Carnival (EDC) June 16-18 at Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- Vans Warped Tour June 23 at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- Life is Beautiful Festival September 22-24 in Downtown Las Vegas
When we say, “it gets hot in the summer”… we really mean it. Make sure to bring extra sunscreen, and drink lots of water during your stay in Las Vegas. You may need to also bring an umbrella, summer is monsoon season in the desert.
As you get closer to your wedding date, don’t forget to settle up any final payments with the chapel, and arrange any last minute upgraded floral arrangements, photo session, beauty services, etc. We advise all couples contact their planner 30 days before (if possible), to go over the wedding day details, and schedule their in-person consultation when they arrive in Las Vegas.
Now that you are set to have an amazing time in Las Vegas, all that’s left is for you to walk down that aisle. If you are interested in more information on wedding packages, hotels, and all-inclusive amenities at Chapel of the Flowers, please contact our planners to start design your Las Vegas Summer vacation wedding today!