Chapel of the Flowers Las Vegas Wedding Ceremony and Rock in Rio USA Concert Contest
Enter to Win a Chance to See Taylor Swift, Bruno Mars, Ed Sheeran, Sam Smith and Other Singers/Bands at Rock in Rio USA on May 15 and 16, and Tie-the-Knot at Top-Rated Chapel of the Flowers on the Las Vegas Strip
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Chapel of the Flowers “Las Vegas Wedding Ceremony and Rock in Rio USA Concert Contest” (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the United States, excluding New York and Florida, who are at least twenty one (21) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Chapel of the Flowers, LLC, its wedding vendors, and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Chapel of the Flowers (Chapel of the Flowers, LLC) 1717 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89104 USA
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on April 23, 2015 at 9:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time (“PST”), ends on May 7, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. PST (the “Promotion Period”), and consists of entry via the WooBox app on Chapel of the Flowers Facebook page. Winner will be announced on May 8, 2015 or within two days after this date.
Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: Two (2) ways to enter:
(a) WooBox App on Chapel of the Flowers Facebook Page: During the Promotion Period, visit https://www.facebook.com/LasVegasChapel (the “Promotion Site”) and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit your entry, including a valid email address.
(b) Submit Letter: Type or legibly print entrant’s name, address, email address and contact phone number and mail in a business-sized envelope, addressed to “Wedding and Rock in Rio Concert Contest” Chapel of the Flowers, 1717 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV 89104 and received by 11:59 pm PT on May 7, 2015. Only one written entry per person will be eligible.
Limit: You may enter one (1) time during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
5. Drawings: Sponsor will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winner from all eligible WooBox or written entries received during the applicable Entry Period, on or around the dates listed above. The potential winner will be notified by email. Except where prohibited, potential winner will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release, (“Declaration”) which must be received by Sponsor, within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. If a potential winner of prize cannot be contacted, or fails to sign and return the Declaration within the required time period, the potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. One one alternate drawing will be held. If an alternate winner is not located, prize will be forfeited, due to timing of the event.
6. Prize: One (1) Grand Prize: Basic Wedding Ceremony (or Vow Renewal Ceremony) package at Chapel of the Flowers and Two (2) Rock in Rio USA tickets/weekend passes to Las Vegas concert May 15 and 16, 2015. Winner must book ceremony to take place weekend of May 15/16, May 14 or May 17, 2015. Sponsor will provide details regarding how to redeem prize and other restrictions after winner confirmation. Approximate Retail Value: $1,000. Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the applicable Entry Period. If Chapel of the Flower venues are not available, Tropicana LV Weddings chapel will be substituted.
7. Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, and its wedding vendor partners, Facebook, WooBox, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated prize will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated prize by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
13. Winner List: For the name of winner, visit https://www.littlechapel.com/wedding-blog/. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2015 Chapel of the Flowers, LLC = All rights reserved.