Top 10 Floral Trends for your 2014 Las Vegas Wedding
The Chapel of the Flowers would like to announce this years Top 10 wedding floral trends for 2014. Our professional in house florists came up with an amazing array of bouquets to help any bride add some style to her wedding day.1. Go Custom: Personalizing your wedding with flowers is always a great way to show off your style as a Couple!
This can be as simple as picking a rose color to adding flowers to your Chapel!
2. Rustic Romance: This bouquet adds a modern edge and texture to fall colors!
3. Perfectly Peacock: This bouquet makes a statement by paring the beauty of peacock feathers with flowers in the same color family!
4. Jewel Tones: Using bold and dark colors together can bring a pop of color to your special day!
5. Sunflower Bouquet: This classic look celebrates all things Fall!
6. Roses & Romance: This bouquet can be done in any fall color. The curly willow branch accent is perfect for the season!
7. Custom Filler: Using hypericum berry, spray roses, dried lotus pods or even wheat can change the over all feel of a classic rose bouquet!
8. Burlap and Lace Hand-tied Wrap: This wrap gives a softer look to Fall flowers!
9. Burlap Hand-tied Wrap: Adding the color and texture of burlap is perfect for any Fall Bride!
10. Custom Colors: This can be done with flower and ribbon color. Oranges, yellows, purples, burgundies and reds all add an element of Fall!
This fall season has a mixed assortment of flowers, whether you go with a colorful orange and burgundy bouquet or add a little burlap to your arrangement, your wedding is sure to stand out by considering one of these top 10 floral bouquets.
Click here for more information and/or contact your wedding planner today to schedule your free consultation with our Head of Floral, Jena Waller!