Take your love to extraterrestrial heights with an outer space wedding on Mars! Chapel of the Flowers has just announced that couples can book a wedding on Mars to avoid the COVID-19 Pandemic on planet earth.
Wedding on Mars
Have you ever sat under the stars and dreamt of having a wedding that is bigger and better than any wedding you have ever seen or heard of? Maybe you are thinking of having a Star Wars wedding, but in space! Chapel of the Flowers is looking to make every star-filled wedding dream come true!
Popular Las Vegas wedding chapel, Chapel of the Flowers, has acquired 2-acres of land on the planet Mars. Yes, you read that right! In efforts to keep the wedding business thriving during the Coronavirus pandemic, Chapel of the Flowers’ CEO, Donne Kerestic, was able to obtain and purchase land on Mars. Donne had the brilliant idea of taking our destination wedding business to new heights and finalized the 2-acre purchase on March 31, 2020.
Married on Mars Wedding Package
- 18 rose Freeze-dried bouquet
- Matching freeze-dried boutonniere
- Spacesuit rental for the wedding couple with optional veil helmet
- 14 candid ceremony prints
- Breathtaking 30-minute post-ceremony photo session on Mars
- Mars sand ceremony
- Dinner-for-two with Astronaut Cuisine
* Please Note this Martian wedding package doesn’t include: Transportation to and from planet Mars for the wedding couple, wedding service staff, and guests (estimated transportation costs $500,000 per person on Elon Musk’s Space X or Richard Branson’s Virgin Galactic), Fees for a Martian marriage license and marriage recording fees, Minister fee, and Gratuities for your wedding staff.
Free Martian Wedding Special – LIMITED TIME ONLY
In celebration of the recent purchase of land on Mars,
The “Married on Mars Wedding Package” will be FREE for a limited time only!
This is the perfect opportunity for any adventurous couple
* The Mars Wedding Package will continue to be free for those who wish to book ceremony on Mars during the closure of non-essential businesses in Las Vegas.
Galaxy Wedding Designs
Earthlings have been designing space-themed weddings for years, and it was only a matter of time until a company took these ideas and made them a reality.
The chapel will begin discussions with an Earth-bound architect to design a venue that will be out of this world. They plan to keep the design top secret until it is ready to be unveiled but promises that it will be as spectacular as the destination itself. With the lack of building permits needed on Mars, it is anticipated that construction will begin within months.
Broadcast Your Wedding
In case it is too expensive to fly all your guests to Mars, the chapel will be offering a live broadcasting option that any couple is welcome to add on to their package. This will allow your friends and family who may not be able to make the journey, whether due to finances or distance, to still partake in seeing your ceremony live as it happens.
Don’t wait, reserve your free Mars ceremony. Chat with our wedding planners to book your intergalactic wedding today!