See the information below about marriage licensing in Nevada.
Getting your marriage license in Las Vegas is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- You and your future spouse will fill out the Las Vegas Marriage License Pre-Application Form no sooner than 60 days prior to your wedding ceremony day. (click here to complete online)
- The happy couple will appear in person at the Regional Justice Center at 201 E. Clark Ave. Be sure to have your proof of identity and age (driver's license, passport, etc.) and $77 (cash only).
- Your Las Vegas marriage license will be given to you immediately!
Other marriage license facts:
- There is no blood test or waiting period in Nevada.
- Your name on the application must be an exact match to what is on your proof of identity.
- A marriage license is valid for one year after it is issued.
- Be sure to bring all documents to Chapel of the Flowers the day of your ceremony.
- You'll need a witness at your Las Vegas wedding ceremony. Chapel of the Flowers is happy to provide a witness at no charge upon request.
Acceptable Forms of Identity:
- U.S. or foreign country issued I.D. card showing your photo and birthdate
- Military Identification
- Resident Alien Card