What kinds of information do we collect?
In order to plan ceremonies at Chapel of the Flowers, we must process information about the user and provide information to the user about their ceremony (account), upcoming events, products, and promotional offers at our venue. We collect data based on the products, packages, and/or venue booked on our website.
- Information and Content You Provide: We collect the user information when signing up for an account with the Chapel of the Flowers website. When you sign up for an account, certain information such as but not limited to: First and last name, email, home address, and wedding-related information is shared with our company to create your profile in our customer system.
- Device Information: We collect information from and about the computers, phones, connected TVs, and other web-connected devices, and we combine this information across different devices you use. This can include information in or about the content you provide (like metadata), such as the user location, browser type, and device. For example, we use information collected about how users interact with our website to improve our user experience, personalize digital ads, and create marketing messages based on what users are interested in.
- Google Analytics: Your user experience, location, and purchasing habits will be tracked using Google to better serve our customers on our website.
- Information We Collect from Other Sources: We obtain information from third-party sources. For example, we may collect information about you from social networks, accounting services providers, and data analytics providers. Additionally, if you create or log into your COF account through a third-party platform (such as Apple, Facebook, Google, or Twitter), we will have access to certain information from that platform, such as your name, lists of friends or followers, birthday, and profile picture, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such platform.
How do we use this information?
We use the information to contact users, plan events, and provide recommendations for products, packages, and/or venue. Here's how:
- Your Account, Quotes, and Products: If you choose to use this site or to create an account on the Chapel of the Flowers website (“COF”), the information is collected for several reasons, including: personal identification; to complete a quote, to allow us to contact you for customer service purposes, if necessary; to customize the content of COF and materials to meet your specific needs, and to make product improvements to COF. In addition, we may need your email address to facilitate communication between you and other third parties.
- Promotions: We also use the information collected to promote COF Users with occasional updates from us about sales in your area, special offers, new COF services, and other noteworthy items. However, you may choose at any time to no longer receive these types of email messages. Please see our Opt-Out policy, under the FAQs below, for details.
- Online Surveys: COF values opinions and comments from existing COF Users, so we periodically conduct online surveys. Participation in these surveys is optional. Typically, the information is aggregated and used to improve COF and develop appealing content, features, and promotions for users. Survey participants are anonymous unless otherwise stated in the survey.
Session Data: We automatically log generic information about your computer and your computer’s connection to the Internet, which we call “session data.” Session data consists of your device information, IP address, operating system and browser software information, and the activities conducted by the user while using COF. An IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet, such as our web servers, know where to send data back to the user, such as the pages of the site the user wishes to view. It is possible to determine a visitor’s Internet Service Provider (ISP) from an IP address and the approximate geographic location of their point of connectivity.
- Trouble Shooting: We collect session data because it helps us analyze such things as what items visitors are likely to click on most, the way visitors are clicking through the site, how many visitors are surfing to various pages on the site, how long visitors to the site are staying and how often they are visiting. It also helps us diagnose problems with our servers and lets us better administer our systems.
- Cookies for Third-Party and Software Usage: We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. Of course, by changing the options on your web browser or using specific software programs, you can control how and whether your browser will accept cookies.
- Blocking Cookies: COF supports your right to block any unwanted Internet activity, especially that of unscrupulous websites. However, blocking COF cookies may disable certain features on our site and may make it impossible to purchase or use certain services available on the site. Please note that it is possible to block cookie activity from certain websites while permitting cookies from trustworthy sites like COF.
- Facebook Login: If COF users opt into Facebook login, we use this information to create their account on our website (first and last name, phone number, and email). This information is used to log into their account and contact the COF user to plan their wedding.
Data for Marketing: We may also use some session data, such as the pages you visited on our site, to send you to email messages focused on destinations that you may be interested in, unless you previously opted out of receiving such messages.
- Digital Ads: Chapel of the Flowers will use email addresses and phone numbers to upload to third-party advertising companies and social media companies to send digital advertisements to customers using those search tools and social media platforms. Digital ads will include products and promotions based on the customer’s booking status, package, and/or location.
- Security: We also use session data to help prevent fraud or unauthorized use of our site.
- Other Uses: From time to time, we may add or enhance services available via COF. To the extent these services are provided and used by you, we will use the information you provide to facilitate the service requested. For example, if you email us with a question, we will use information such as your email address, name, and the nature of the question, to respond to your question. We may also store such information to assist us in making COF better and easier to use.
How is this information shared?
Your information is shared with others in the following ways:
- Internal Use: Information collected is shared within the Chapel of the Flowers company to serve the COF user. Providing them with planning services and Chapel of the Flowers products.
- Ceremony Page: If you sign up as a COF user and have an account created for your ceremony, your first name, last name, and the wedding date are shared on our View a Ceremony page. This is a public page on our website (littlechapel.com). Individual ceremony pages can be password protected for privacy.
- Social Media Shares: Ceremony pages and videos can be shared by copying the link onto Social Media websites (such as Facebook or Twitter). This action isn’t automatic and has to be shared by the user or guest viewing the ceremony webpage. Chapel of the Flowers will not share on user’s ceremony video (listed on littlechapel.com/guests/ceremony-list) on social media automatically.
- Data and Third Party: We use non-personally identifiable information in aggregate form to build higher quality, more useful online services by performing statistical analyses of the collective characteristics and behavior of our customers and visitors, and by measuring demographics and interests regarding specific areas of our site. We may provide anonymous statistical information based on this data to suppliers, advertisers, affiliates and other current and potential business partners. We may also use such aggregate data to inform these third-parties as to the number of people who have seen and clicked on links to their websites. Occasionally, COF will hire a third party to act on our behalf for projects such as market-research surveys and contest-entry processing, or will contract with a third party to provide co-branded products, such as a COF credit card. In such cases, COF will provide information to these third parties specifically for use in connection with these projects. The information we provide to such third parties is protected by a confidentiality agreement and is to be used solely for the purpose(s) for which it has been provided.
How can I manage my account or remove my account?
If you wish to no longer receive messages, phone calls, or our planning services from Chapel of the Flowers, we can remove your contact information from your account.
Here are the following steps to take:
- Remove Information for Our Website/ Internal Systems: Chat with our planning team on our website (littlechapel.com) or contact email@example.com with your plan number (account number), registered name, email, phone number, and written message to be removed. Our agents will remove your contact information from your account. Your plan number will remain in our system, but you will no longer receive marketing messages or correspondents from our staff. Once your email is removed from our internal system, you will no longer be able to access your online account.
- Opt-out of receiving your promotional emails: If you would prefer not to receive further messages from COF, please click on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of one of our emails. This will remove your email from our company updates and promotions. You may still receive emails from our website if you continue to request quotes.
What other information should I know about my privacy?
COF may disclose personal information if required to do so by law, court order, as requested by other government or law enforcement authority, or in the good faith belief that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable, including, without limitation, to protect the rights or properties of COF or its affiliated companies or when we have reason to believe that disclosing the information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing interference with our rights or properties, whether intentionally or otherwise, or when anyone else could be harmed by such activities. In addition, if COF or substantially all of its assets are acquired, our customers' personal information will most likely also be transferred in connection with such acquisition.
Identity theft and the practice currently known as “phishing” are of great concern to us. Safeguarding information to help protect you from identity theft is our priority. For more information about phishing, you may want to visit the Federal Government website “On Guard Online” at http://onguardonline.gov/phishing.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We comply with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act); therefore, we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Notice of changes
We reserve the right to modify this Policy at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on our home page. This policy was last modified on 10/18/2021.
How to contact Chapel of the Flowers with questions
If you have any questions regarding this Policy, you may contact us using the information below:
Chapel of the Flowers Customer Service
1717 Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, Nevada 89104 USA