Chapel of the Flowers strives to ensure every guest has an Intimate, Elegant and Legendary experience. In an effort to provide you with our signature service, we ask that you review the below Chapel policies before electronically signing this agreement and confirming your ceremony.
- In compliance with safety regulations, our limousines transport up to eight (8) passengers, including the Ceremony Couple. Everyone riding in the limo MUST be picked up at the same location. Our limousines are limited to one (1) pickup location, and one (1) drop off location on the Las Vegas "Strip" or Downtown on Fremont Street. If you need additional limousines for your party, please click here for more information. Our limousines cannot travel to the airport or to residences.
If you are traveling with a child (or children) who require a child safety seat, we recommend that you provide the seat(s) best suited for your child(ren). However, each limo can be, upon request at an additional cost, equipped with up to two car seats for your convenience. The car seat we provide is convertible and suitable for children weighing between five (5) and sixty-five + (65+) pounds. We do ask that you install the car seat in the vehicle. Due to safety regulations our Drivers are not permitted to assist in the installation of the seats.
- Upon arrival in Las Vegas, please call the Chapel at 1-800-843-2410 with your hotel name and room number or enter your hotel details online under the "Hotel Information" section of your account. Please advise us if your room is registered under a different last name.
- If you are using the Chapel's limousine, you must be dressed for your ceremony, ready, and waiting in your room one (1) hour prior to your ceremony time. Your Limo Driver will call you in your room approximately one (1) hour prior to your ceremony time to confirm your exact pickup time and location. Cell phones are unreliable in the hotels and we only use them as backup. Please do not leave your room until you have further instructions from your Limo Driver.
We are unable to make exceptions to our Limousine Policy. If you choose to not follow these instructions, it is important that you understand how this may impact your wedding day:
- If you are not in your hotel room when your Limo Driver calls with instructions, and we cannot locate you, or if you fail to follow the instructions given by your Limo Driver, you may miss your limo pickup, or your limo pickup may be canceled. We also may be forced to reschedule your ceremony to the next available time. Keep in mind, the next available time may be the following day. Please review our Rescheduling and Cancellation Policies below.
- CEREMONY COUPLE: We recommend selecting a package that includes courtesy limousine service to and from the Chapel. If you decline our courtesy limousine service or choose to arrive on your own, please arrive at least thirty (30) minutes prior to your ceremony time and check-in at the Wedding Information Office towards the back of the property. If you arrive late, your ceremony may be rescheduled to the next available time. Keep in mind, the next available time may be the following day. A possible $100.00 rescheduling fee may apply. Please review our Rescheduling and Cancellation Policies below.
- GUESTS: If your guests arrive late, we cannot "hold" a ceremony from starting. Once the ceremony starts, late guests may not enter the chapel. If you choose not to proceed with your ceremony because of late guests we will reschedule your ceremony to the next available time, and the rescheduling fee of $100 will apply. Keep in mind, the next available time may be the following day. Please review our Rescheduling and Cancellation Policies below.
First Look Service
- Upon arriving at the Chapel, you (the Ceremony Couple) will meet together with your Minister, “Day Of” Ceremony Coordinator, Videographer and Photographer to go over any last-minute details. If you wish to remain separated before the ceremony, you MUST pre-arrange our First Look Service. The Chapel must be prepared to keep you in different locations and ensure that you do not see one another before the ceremony. This is an optional upgrade, but it must be added and paid for prior to your ceremony. Please talk to your Wedding Planner for details.
- If you would like to order additional flowers for your party, or if you would like something other than the floral arrangements included in your ceremony plan, our on-site, full-service Florist can create a custom floral plan/theme/design of your dreams, or you may upgrade to any of the pre-designed bouquets we offer. Please talk to your Wedding Planner for details.
- We are not responsible for your flowers once they are taken off property.
- We ask that you confirm your final floral order thirty (30) days prior to your ceremony. If you decide to make last minute changes where your flowers have already been made, there will be additional fees to remake or change your floral specifications. In the event you do not update your flowers at or before the thirty (30) day deadline, we will default to using white roses and white ribbon.
- If you choose to bring in your own personal flowers (bouquet(s), boutonnieres(s), corsage(s), etc.) we ask that you distribute your flowers prior to arriving at the chapel. Please contact your wedding planner to discuss how to distribute the flowers included. Our team will not be liable for the distribution of flowers. Please note that we do not accept deliveries or hold flowers from any outside vendor.
- If you choose to bring in your own chapel decor (pew markers, altar sprays, etc.) you will need to reserve an additional time slot prior to your ceremony. That fee could range between $300.00 to $600.00 depending on the venue. Any chapel decor items are to be brought by a member of your party 30 - 45 minutes prior to your ceremony time. Our team will not have an appropriate space to store flowers delivered any earlier and must be allowed time to set up the decor in your ceremony space. Set up must be done by our team and the fee includes set up, tear down, and rental of any podiums needed for altar sprays. Please note that we do not accept deliveries or hold flowers from any outside vendor.
Changes to Your Wedding Plan
- Planning a wedding is an exciting time, and a very personal experience. Each couple is unique in their desires and vision for their special day. We at Chapel of the Flowers, in an effort to preserve your individual vision, will not allow any changes of any nature to your plan, by anyone other than the two of you, our couple, as named in your profile, without the written consent of at least one primary party to the plan. This includes, but is not limited to: change of date, time, venue, upgrades, downgrades, additional products and/or services, deletion of products and/or services, and/or any aspect of the ceremony process itself.
Guest Photos / Filming
- Chapel of the Flowers embraces the Unplugged Ceremony concept. With cell phones and technology so readily available, it’s tempting for guests to have their phones or cameras out in attempt to capture the event. We believe that your family and friends should be able to sit back and enjoy the commitment you and your fiancé are making while letting our team of professional photographers and videographers capture your special day.
- GUEST PHOTOS/FILMING: If the couple permits, guests can use their cell phone to take photos and record or livestream the ceremony from the comfort of their seats. We do not allow guests to walk around during the ceremony as they may interfere with the ceremony and/or the staff of professional photographers/videographers who are capturing your special day.
- OUTSIDE PHOTOGRAPHERS: Outside Photography is permitted at an additional pre-paid cost of $500.00. We will provide direction to the contracted photographer on rules and policies for shooting during a ceremony. The Chapel is not held liable if the contracted photographer does not follow these policies.
- We proudly offer Internet Viewing for your family and friends who are unable to attend your ceremony in person. Your ceremony plan indicates whether or not you have live internet broadcasting and/or the amount of time the broadcast will be available.
- Please note your confirmed time is when your time in the chapel begins, not necessarily when the ceremony will begin. Please advise your online guests to be patient as you meet with your Minister, Photographer and “Day Of” Ceremony Coordinator before the ceremony. We recommend that your guests be ready to view your ceremony fifteen (15) minutes before your confirmed ceremony time and keep the viewing screen up for at least fifteen (15) minutes after your confirmed ceremony time. Also, please be aware that if your wedding plan includes “Live Broadcasting”, it will be broadcast live in Las Vegas and live around the world, no matter what time zone your online guests are in. Las Vegas is in the Pacific Time Zone.
- Technical Difficulties: Internet connections are not always reliable. We will do our best to broadcast your indoor ceremony live, if your package includes this service, however sometimes technical difficulties are out of our control. If your package includes the live broadcasting, and there is an issue with the live feed, we will upload your video as soon as possible and extend your online viewing time as a courtesy. Please notify your guests of this policy and ask them to continue to check the website for your broadcast if they do not see it right away.
- Outdoor ceremonies: Not all outdoor packages include video and internet broadcasting. If your Gazebo ceremony includes a Videographer and internet broadcasting, please note your ceremony will not be broadcasted live. We will have your ceremony available for online viewing within twenty-four (24) hours from your ceremony time. We recommend asking your online guests to check the website for your broadcast availability or to plan to watch the ceremony on the following day.
Nevada State Marriage License
- If you choose to have your ceremony legally recognized you MUST have a Nevada State Marriage License prior to your wedding and provide it at the time of your ceremony, or at your consultation. We are unable to perform a legally binding ceremony without a Nevada State Marriage License. Click here for information on obtaining your marriage license.
- If you do not have a Nevada State Marriage License prior to your ceremony, your ceremony will be performed as a commitment ceremony or it can be moved to a later time (pending your purchase of a Nevada State Marriage License), based on availability. Keep in mind, the next available time may be the following day, and you will be subject to a $100 rescheduling fee. Please review our Rescheduling and Cancellation Policies below.
- RENEWAL OF VOWS: Renewal of Vows ceremonies do not require a marriage license, but you will be asked to prove that you are legally married.
- MINISTER: Our Ministers are not paid employees of the Chapel. The fee for their ceremony service is $70.00 when your ceremony is performed at the Chapel. This fee covers the performance of the ceremony and the filing of the legal paperwork. The Minister Fee is typically paid in cash directly to the Minister that provides your service, at the time of your ceremony. Should you not have cash available, the fee will be charged to the credit or debit card that is on file.
- SPECIAL REQUEST MINISTER: Any request for a specific Minister, gender, language, or otherwise must be arranged in advance with your Wedding Planner and is subject to an additional charge.
- OUTSIDE MINISTERS: You are able to have an Outside Minister present to perform your ceremony should they be ordained and properly licensed in the State of Nevada. The fee to have an Outside Minister is to be pre-paid and is $200. We will require the contact information for said Minister a minimum of two (2) weeks prior to your ceremony, as they will need to have a brief meeting and sign some documents with our Head Minister.
- Gratuities are customary for any services provided, particularly in Las Vegas. Many couples wish to recognize their Limousine Drivers, Day of Staff, and Photographers with a gratuity, but are unsure of typical gratuity amounts. Below you will see what we would suggest based on Las Vegas industry standard.
- LIMO DRIVER(S): For transportation provided on your wedding day, most couples choose to give $40 per Driver. For transportation services provided the day before or day after your ceremony, most couples choose to give $25 per Driver. For services with longer travel time, please ask your Planner for more detail.
- PHOTOGRAPHER: Each couple is unique in their Photo Session needs, and therefore it is hard to generalize a suggested amount. Please ask your Personal Wedding Planner for the suggested amount for the length of Photo Session you have organized. The suggested gratuity can range from $30-$90 per Photographer.
- DAY OF STAFF: Your day of staff consists of your Wedding Coordinator, Florist, and Videographer who bring the final touches to your special day. The recommended gratuity for the Day of Staff is $30 and is shared amongst all the Day of Staff team members.
- Chapel of the Flowers understands how important family and friends are, especially on your wedding day. Please also understand that you (the Ceremony Couple) are our primary focus - it’s your special day! Please make guests aware that alcohol may not be consumed on property nor in our limousines. Also, Nevada law prohibits smoking or other forms of consumption of marijuana in a public place including on the Chapel grounds and in a moving vehicle. As a result, such behavior will not be allowed on our property and in our limousines.
- WAITING AREAS: Please be aware of extreme heat in Las Vegas, especially during the summer. We have a lobby area in which the Ceremony Couple may wait, but we may not have indoor waiting facilities available for your guests, especially on Saturdays. Water can be purchased in our Gift Shop.
- TRANSPORTATION: After your ceremony, guests who need transportation should summon a rideshare, call a taxi or, simply walk to the Stratosphere Hotel just two blocks south of the Chapel grounds where there will be a taxi stand with easy access to multiple taxis.
- GUEST COUNT: Our property has multiple ceremony locations, each able to accommodate a specific number of guests. If your guest count increases above the maximum capacity in your chosen chapel, your ceremony may be moved to a larger chapel. Please be advised some larger chapels and larger guest counts require additional fees.
- Even if you are having an outdoor ceremony, in our Gazebo, an indoor chapel is always reserved on your behalf in case of inclement weather and for staffing purposes. Although our Gazebo venue provides a unique location for your ceremony, please understand that this area is only semi-private. We make every effort to provide you with an intimate setting; however, we cannot control every circumstance. If, at any point before the ceremony, you prefer to host your wedding indoors, simply let the staff know and every effort will be made to accommodate you and your guests.
- Photography is an extremely important part of your wedding day! It is our pleasure to offer World-Class Photographers to capture your special memories and tell the story of your commitment in stunning images.
- CEREMONY and POST-CEREMONY PHOTOS: Most of our ceremony packages include Ceremony Photos. However, it is our post-ceremony Photography Sessions that have made us famous! We highly recommend adding a Photography Session to your wedding package. This will not only ensure that one of our World-Class Photographers is scheduled to be with you after your ceremony for a photo shoot in locations on our grounds, but these upgrades offer either additional Posed Prints and Enlargements or Digital Copyrights at a discounted price. Please note our Photography Sessions are not available for purchase after your ceremony has taken place, however you may purchase additional prints and enlargements during your Photo Viewing Appointment at the a la carte prices. Please see below for more information on your Photo Viewing Appointment. Click here to learn more about our Photography.
- If your ceremony package does not include Candid Ceremony Photos and/or Posed Photography and you wish to add this option, please contact a Wedding Planner at 1-800-843-2410.
- PHOTO VIEWING APPOINTMENT: Before you leave town, you'll want to schedule a Photo Viewing Appointment. At your appointment, you will relax in our Photo Gallery, view all of the photography from your special day and choose prints to take home with you. Most of your prints can be printed on-site for you to take home! Your photos will be ready to view as early as the day after your ceremony. Photo viewing is by appointment only. We highly recommend that you return for an on-site appointment so you can take your prints home with you to avoid any shipping fees. If you are unable to schedule a Photo Viewing Appointment while you are in Las Vegas, we can arrange a webinar over the phone and internet with a Photo Consultant. Your prints will be mailed to you and shipping charges will apply. Shipping charges start at $29.97 for domestic shipping and $39.97 for international shipping. Any photo products purchased after your ceremony are non-refundable.
- COPYRIGHTS- You are hereby notified that Chapel of the Flowers holds all copyrights to images taken by the Chapel of the Flowers Photographers of you and your ceremony and as such Chapel of the Flowers has permission to use, distribute, publish and otherwise use images as it so chooses without prior consent. Although, when possible, Chapel of the Flowers will seek to obtain approval, you shall have no right of approval, no claim to compensation, and no claim (including without limitation, claims based upon invasion of privacy, defamation, or right of publicity) arising out of any use, alteration, blurring, distortion, faulty reproduction, illusionary effect, or other use in any composite form of your name, picture, likeness, voice, and biographical information.
- Individual images, individual image copyrights, and the copyrights in their entirety (with some limitations) are available for purchase. Unless otherwise indicated all images sold individually do not include copyrights. Chapel of the Flowers retains the right to use any images, even those sold with copyrights or a copyright license, for promotional purposes.
- Any coupons or discount offers must be presented at the time of your booking or before your final payment. Coupons and discounts will not be honored at a later date. Please email or mail the coupon or discount offer to your Wedding Planner so it may be applied to your plan. Coupons can only be used towards additional products or services. We cannot offer cash back.
- It is our pleasure to offer alcohol for purchase in our Gift Shop. This alcohol is for consumption off property as our license does not allow open containers on property or in our limousines.
- Marriage is a legally binding agreement. If either member of the Ceremony Couple shows signs of impaired judgment, then we reserve the right to delay the ceremony. Fees may apply.
- We want each couple to enjoy the same clean, comfortable setting that you enjoy for your ceremony. In an effort to make certain that this is provided, we do not allow food or beverages, other than water, inside of our chapels or our limousines.
Your Booking Payment and Rescheduling / Cancellations
- BOOKING PAYMENT: The initial booking payment, including the required package deposit and venue fee, is refundable for up to seventy-two (72) hours after the booking is made. After seventy-two (72) hours it becomes non-refundable, but it is extendable and transferable for up to one (1) year.
- CANCELLATIONS: If you cancel your ceremony more than thirty (30) days before your originally confirmed date and time, we will gladly refund all payments except for your initial booking payment of the required package deposit and venue fee. However, all amounts paid become non-refundable within (30) days of your initially confirmed date and time. Once within the 30 day window of the original booking date, only credit will be given for date changes and are subject to rescheduling fees and additional policies below.
Change of Date, Time or Chapel:
- A Rescheduling Fee is waived: For your first change of date, time or chapel if you call more than fourteen (14) days prior to your confirmed ceremony date and time.
A Rescheduling Fee of $100.00 will be charged:
- For all additional changes of date, time or chapel made more than fourteen (14) days prior to your confirmed ceremony date and time.
- For your first change of date, time or chapel if you call less than fourteen (14) days prior to your confirmed ceremony date and time.
- If your wedding must be rescheduled because you are late for your wedding or your limousine pickup; you wish to wait for late guests; you forgot your marriage license and do not wish to proceed as a commitment ceremony.
- If you contact us within seven (7) days of your confirmed ceremony date and time, and you want to move your ceremony to another date less than seven (7) days from your original date.
- Rescheduling will not be allowed: If you contact us within seven (7) days of your ceremony date and time, and want to reschedule your ceremony to another date more than seven (7) days from the original date and time. If you need to reschedule under these circumstances, you must purchase an entirely new ceremony plan as we will have already prepared for your ceremony with staff, products and services.
- HOLIDAY FEE: a holiday fee of $100 will be applied to the starting Traditional package for the following days: Valentine’s Day, Fourth of July, and New Year’s Eve. Contact your Wedding Planner directly to verify if the fee applies to your chosen wedding date.
Payments and Balance Due
- In order to give you the special day you are hoping for, we require that your balance be paid thirty (30) days prior to your ceremony. If you have a balance thirty (30) days prior to your ceremony and we do not hear from you and/or cannot get a hold of you, it is possible that your ceremony, or additional products and services, may be canceled. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover, each of which will incur a nominal processing fee. If you prefer, you may send a money order. When sending a money order, please include both parties’ last names and your plan number. We do not accept personal checks.
- All payments made within thirty (30) days of your ceremony and after your ceremony has completed are non-refundable.
- All payments are subject to a processing fee.
- You are more than welcome to write your Personal Vows to each other for your ceremony! These Vows do have a 1000 character limit to be certain we stay within the ceremony timeline. Your Vows are to be submitted through your ceremony log in and will be submitted directly to the Head Minister to be approved. These are able to be submitted up to five (5) days prior to the ceremony. Vows exceeding the 1000 character limit or Vows submitted directly to your Wedding Planner via E-mail will not be approved.
It is very important to us that all our guests and staff feel comfortable and respected in their environment. In the unlikely event that any client or their guest undertakes any illegal activity, engages in disorderly conduct included but not limited to verbal or physical abuse to staff, uses profanity, offensive language, threatening or harassing staff, is intoxicated, is using drugs, or otherwise not complying with the laws the State, policies of Chapel of the Flowers, or requests being made by staff to cease disruptive behavior; we reserve the right to immediately terminate the services being provided and cancel the ceremony. In such an event the client forfeits the right to any refund.
In the event client’s actions or those actions of their guests, require a vehicle to be professionally cleaned the client will incur a charge of $600.00. If property is damaged by the client or a member of their party, repair costs will also be assessed and charged to the card on file.