Chapel of the Flowers strives to ensure every guest has an Intimate, Elegant and Legendary experience. In an effort to provide you with our signature service, we ask that you review the below Chapel policies before electronically signing this agreement and confirming your ceremony.
- In compliance with safety regulations, our limousines will gladly transport up to eight (8) passengers. Everyone riding in the limo MUST be picked up at the same location. Our limousines are limited to one (1) pickup location, and one (1) drop off location on the Las Vegas "Strip" or Downtown on Fremont Street. If you need additional limousines for your party, please click here for more information. Our limousines cannot travel to the airport or to residences.
If you are traveling with a child (or children) who require a child safety seat, we recommend that you provide the seat(s) best suited for your child(ren). However, each limo is equipped with one car seat for your convenience. Please ask your Wedding Planner about the availability of additional car seats if they are required. We do not provide infant seats. The car seat we provide is suitable for children between the ages of one and six, weighing between 22 and 80 pounds. We do ask that you install the car seat in the vehicle. Due to safety regulations our drivers are not permitted to assist in the installation of the seats.
- Upon arrival in Las Vegas, please call the Chapel at 1-800-843-2410 with your hotel name and room number. Please advise if your room is registered under a different last name.
- If you are using the Chapel's limousine, you must be dressed for your ceremony, ready, and waiting in your room one (1) hour prior to your ceremony time. Your limo driver will call you in your room thirty (30) minutes to one (1) hour prior to your ceremony time to confirm your exact pickup time and location. Cell phones are unreliable in the hotels and we only use them as backup. Please do not leave your room until you have further instructions from your limo driver.
- We are unable to make exceptions to our limousine policy. If you choose to not follow these instructions, it is important that you understand how this may impact your wedding day:
- If you are not in your hotel room when your limo driver calls with instructions, and we cannot locate you, you may miss your limo pickup or your limo pickup may be canceled. We also may be forced to reschedule your ceremony to the next available time. Keep in mind, the next available time may be the following day. Please review our Rescheduling and Cancellation policies below.
- BRIDE AND GROOM: We recommend selecting a package that includes courtesy limousine service from the Chapel. If you decline our courtesy limousine service or choose to arrive on your own, please arrive at least thirty (30) minutes prior to your ceremony time and check-in at the Wedding Information office towards the back of the property. If you arrive late, your ceremony may be rescheduled to the next available time. Keep in mind, the next available time may be the following day. A possible $50.00 scheduling fee may apply. Please review our Rescheduling and Cancellation policies below.
- GUESTS: If your guests arrive late, we will not "hold" a ceremony from starting. Once the ceremony starts, late guests may not enter the chapel. If you choose not to proceed with your ceremony because of late guests we will reschedule your ceremony to the next available time. Keep in mind, the next available time may be the following day. Please review our Rescheduling and Cancellation policies below.
First Look Service
- Upon arriving at the chapel, you (the bride and groom) will meet together with your minister, wedding coordinator, videographer and photographer to go over any last minute details. If you wish to remain separated before the ceremony, you MUST pre-arrange our First Look Service. The Chapel must be prepared to keep you in different locations and ensure that you do not see one another before the ceremony. This is an optional upgrade, but it must be added and paid for prior to your ceremony.
- If you would like to order additional flowers for your party, or if you would like something other than the floral arrangements included in your ceremony plan, our on-site, full-service florist can create a custom floral plan/theme/design of your dreams, or you may upgrade to any of the pre-designed bouquets we offer. Please talk to your Wedding Planner for details.
- We ask that you confirm your final floral order 30 days prior to your ceremony. If you decide to make last minute changes where your flowers have already been made, there will be additional fees to remake or change your floral specifications. In the event you do not update your flowers then we will default to using white roses and white ribbon.
- We do not allow you to bring in any florals, whether fresh-cut or silk, including bridesmaid bouquets, additional boutonnieres, corsages, etc. Your Wedding Planner will be happy to help you design and order additional floral arrangements. If you choose to bring in outside flowers, you will forfeit any flowers included in your ceremony plan, even if it is the day of the ceremony.
Guest Photos / Filming
- Chapel of the Flowers embraces the Unplugged Ceremony concept. With cell phones and technology so readily available, it’s tempting for guests to have their phones or cameras out in attempt to capture the event. We have found that this greatly diminishes the experience and emotion as well as the quality of the professional photography and video provided with the wedding packages. We believe that your family and friends should be able to sit back and enjoy the commitment you and your fiancé are making while letting the professionals work. We want you and your guests to be in the moment. Let us take care of the rest. This allows you to have the best possible service and product from our photographers and videographers.
- GUEST PHOTOS: We understand photography is an important part of your wedding day! To capture those special memories, it is our pleasure to offer world-class photographers to be with you on your special day. In order for our photographers to take the best photos possible, we do not allow any outside photographers or guests to take photos during your ceremony or while the professional photo session is taking place. We kindly ask that you inform your guests of this policy.
- GUESTS FILMING: In order for us to provide the best possible ceremony video we ask that guests not film during the ceremony.
- We proudly offer Internet Viewing for your family and friends who are unable to attend your ceremony in person. Your ceremony plan indicates whether or not you have live internet broadcasting and the amount of time the broadcast will be available.
- Please note your confirmed time is when your time in the chapel begins, not necessarily when the ceremony will begin. Please advise your online guests to be patient as you meet with your minister, photographer and wedding coordinator before the ceremony. We recommend that your guests be ready to view your ceremony fifteen (15) minutes before your confirmed ceremony time and keep the viewing screen up for at least fifteen (15) minutes after your confirmed ceremony time. Also, please be aware your wedding will broadcast live in Las Vegas and live around the world, no matter what time zone your online guests are in. Las Vegas is in the Pacific Time Zone.
- Technical Difficulties: Internet connections are not always reliable. We will do our best to broadcast your indoor ceremony live, however sometimes technical difficulties are out of our control. If there is an issue with your live feed, we will upload your video as soon as possible and extend your online viewing time as a courtesy. Please notify your guests of this policy and ask them to continue to check the website for your broadcast if they do not see it right away.
- Outdoor ceremonies: Not all outdoor ceremonies include video and internet broadcasting. If your Gazebo ceremony includes a videographer and internet broadcasting, please note your ceremony will not be broadcasted live. We will have your ceremony available for online viewing within 24 hours from your ceremony time. We recommend asking your online guests to check the website for your broadcast availability or to plan to watch the ceremony on the following day.
Nevada State Marriage License
- If you choose to have your ceremony legally recognized you MUST have a Nevada State Marriage License prior to your wedding and provide it at the time of your ceremony, or at your consultation. We are unable to perform a legally binding ceremony without a Nevada State Marriage License. Click here for information on obtaining your marriage license.
- If you do not have a Nevada State Marriage License prior to your ceremony, your ceremony will be performed as a commitment ceremony or it can be moved to a later time (pending your purchase of a Nevada State Marriage License), based on availability. Keep in mind, the next available time may be the following day. Please review our Rescheduling and Cancelation policies below.
- RENEWAL OF VOWS: Renewal of Vows ceremonies to do not require a Marriage License, but you will be asked to prove you are legally married.
- MINISTER: Our ministers are not paid employees of the Chapel. The fee for their ceremony service is $70.00 when your ceremony is performed at the chapel. This fee covers the performance of the ceremony and the filing of the legal paperwork.
- Gratuities are customary for any services provided, particularly in Las Vegas. Many couples wish to recognize their limousine drivers and photographers with a gratuity, but are unsure of typical gratuity amounts. Below you will see what we would suggest based off Las Vegas industry standard.
- LIMO DRIVER(S): For transportation provided on your wedding day, most couples choose to give $40 per driver. For transportation services provided the day before or day after your ceremony, most couples choose to give $25 per driver. For services with longer travel time, please ask your planner for more detail.
- PHOTOGRAPHER: Each couple is unique in their photo session needs, and therefore it is hard to generalize a suggested amount. Please ask your personal wedding planner for the suggested amount for the length of photo session you have organized. The suggested gratuity can range from $30-$90.
- Chapel of the Flowers understands how important family and friends are, especially on your wedding day. Please also understand that you (the bride and groom) are our primary focus - it’s your special day!
- WAITING AREAS: Please be aware of extreme heat in Las Vegas, especially during the summer. We have a lobby area in which the bride and groom may wait, but we may not have indoor waiting facilities available for your guests, especially on Saturdays. We always provide one covered veranda for your guests to gather. Water can be purchased in our gift shop or inside the chapels.
- TRANSPORATION: After your ceremony, guests who need transportation should either call a taxi or, for faster service, simply walk to the Stratosphere Hotel just two blocks south of the Chapel grounds where there will be a taxi stand with easy access to multiple taxis.
- GUEST COUNT: Our property has multiple ceremony locations, each able to accommodate a specific amount of guests. If your guest count increases and your party no longer fits in your chosen chapel, your ceremony may be moved to a larger chapel. Please be advised some larger chapels and larger guest counts require additional fees.
- Even if you are having an outdoor ceremony, an indoor chapel is always reserved on your behalf in case of inclement weather and for staffing purposes. Although our outdoor venues provide a unique location for your ceremony, please understand these areas are only semi-private. We make every effort to provide you with an intimate setting; however, we cannot control every circumstance. If, at any point before the ceremony, you prefer to host your wedding indoors, simply let the staff know and every effort will be made to accommodate you and your guests.
- Photography is an extremely important part of your wedding day! It is our pleasure to offer world-class photographers to capture your special memories and tell the story of your commitment in stunning images.
- POSED vs. CANDID PHOTOS: Most of our ceremony packages include 4x6 Candid Ceremony Prints. These are photos taken as your ceremony is happening. However, it is our Posed Photography Sessions that have made us famous! We highly recommend adding a Posed Photography Session to your wedding package. This will not only ensure that one of our World-Class Photographers is scheduled to be with you after your ceremony for a photo session, but these upgrades offer additional Posed Prints and Enlargements at a discounted price. Please note our Posed Photography Sessions are not available after your ceremony, however you may purchase additional prints and enlargements during your Photo Viewing Appointment at the a la carte prices. Please see below for more information on your Photo Viewing Appointment. Click here
- If your ceremony package does not include Candid Ceremony Photos and/or Posed Photography and you wish to add this option, please contact a Wedding Planner at 1-800-843-2410.
- PHOTO VIEWING APPOINTMENT: Before you leave town, you'll want to schedule a Photo Viewing Appointment. At your appointment, you will relax in our Photo Gallery, view all of the photography from your special day and choose prints to take home with you. All 4x6 prints will be printed on-site for you to take home! Your photos will be ready to view as early as the day after your ceremony. Photo viewing is by appointment only. We highly recommend that you return for an on-site appointment so you can take your 4x6 prints home with you. If you are unable to schedule a Photo Viewing Appointment while you are in Las Vegas, we can arrange a webinar over the phone and internet with a Photo Consultant. Your prints will be mailed to you and shipping charges will apply. Shipping charges start at $29.97 for domestic shipping and $39.97 for international shipping. Any photo products purchased after your ceremony are non-refundable.
- COPYRIGHTS- You are hereby notified that Chapel of the Flowers holds all copyrights to images taken by the Chapel of the Flowers photographers of you and your ceremony and as such Chapel of the Flowers has permission to use, distribute, publish and otherwise use images as it so chooses without prior consent. Although, when possible, Chapel of the Flowers will seek to obtain approval, you shall have no right of approval, no claim to compensation, and no claim (including without limitation, claims based upon invasion of privacy, defamation, or right of publicity) arising out of any use, alteration, blurring, distortion, faulty reproduction, illusionary effect, or other use in any composite form of your name, picture, likeness, voice, and biographical information.
- Individual images, individual image copyrights, and the copyrights in their entirety (with some limitations) are available for purchase. Unless otherwise indicated all images sold individually do not include copyrights. Chapel of the Flowers retains the right to use any images, even those sold with copyrights, for promotional purposes.
- Any coupons or discount offers must be presented at the time of your booking or before your final payment. Coupons and discounts will not be honored at a later date. Please email, fax or mail the coupon or discount offer to your Wedding Planner so it may be applied to your plan. Coupons can only be used towards additional products or services. We cannot offer cash back.
- It is our pleasure to offer alcohol for purchase in our gift shop. This alcohol is for consumption off property as our license does not allow open container on property or in our limousines.
- Marriage is a legally binding agreement. If either the bride or groom shows signs of impaired judgment, then we reserve the right to delay the ceremony. Fees may apply.
- Food is not allowed inside our chapels. We want each couple to enjoy the same clean, comfortable setting that you enjoy for your ceremony.
Your Booking Payment and Rescheduling / Cancellations
- BOOKING PAYMENT: The initial booking payment on your ceremony package is refundable for up to 72 hours after the booking is made. After 72 hours it becomes non-refundable, but it is extendable and transferable for up to one (1) year.
- CANCELLATIONS: If you cancel your ceremony more than 30 days before your confirmed date and time, we will gladly refund all payments except for your initial booking payment. However, if you cancel your ceremony within 30 days of your confirmed date and time, the entire amount paid becomes non-refundable.
- Change of Date, Time or Chapel:
- A Rescheduling Fee is waived: For your first change of date, time or chapel if you call more than 14 days prior to your confirmed ceremony date and time.
- A Rescheduling Fee of $50.00 will be charged:
- For all additional changes of date, time or chapel made more than 14 days prior to your confirmed ceremony date and time.
- For your first change of date, time or chapel if you call less than 14 days prior to your confirmed ceremony date and time.
- If your wedding must be rescheduled because you are late for your wedding or your limousine pickup.
- If you contact us within seven (7) days of your confirmed ceremony date and time, and you want to move your ceremony to another date less than seven (7) days from your original date.
- Rescheduling will not be allowed: If you contact us within seven (7) days of your ceremony date and time, and want to reschedule your ceremony to another date more than seven (7) days from the original date and time. If you need to reschedule under these circumstances, you must purchase an entirely new ceremony plan as we will have already prepared for your ceremony with staff, products and services.
- HOLIDAY FEE: a holiday fee of $100 will be applied to the starting Traditional package for the following days: Valentine’s Day, Fourth of July, and New Year’s Eve. Contact your wedding planner directly to verify if the fee applies to your chosen wedding date.
Payments and Balance Due
- In order to give you the special day you are hoping for, we require that your balance be paid 30 days prior to your ceremony. If you have a balance 30 days prior to your ceremony and we do not hear from you and/or cannot get a hold of you, it is possible that your ceremony, or additional products and services, may be canceled. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or if you prefer, you may send a money order. When sending a money order, please include the groom's last name and your plan number. We do not accept personal checks.
- All payments made within 30 days of your ceremony and after your ceremony has completed are non-refundable.
- All payments are subject to a processing fee.
- You are more than welcome to write your Personal Vows to each other for your Ceremony! These Vows do have a 1000 character limit to be certain we stay within the Ceremony timeline. Your Vows are to be submitted through your Ceremony log in and will be submitted directly to the Head Minister to be approved. These are able to be submitted up to 5 days prior to the Ceremony. Vows exceeding the 1000 character limit or Vows submitted directly to your Wedding Planner via E-mail will not be approved.