Automatic Payment Options and Payment Scheduling
If you have elected to use the automatic payment option you must also agree to the following:
- You are hereby electing and providing an electronic record of your authorization for the payment schedule created.
- You are hereby giving authorization to charge the card provided in the amount delineated on your payment schedule on the dates specified.
- If we are unable to collect a payment for any reason, we will make reasonable attempts to reach you but in all cases you will be subject to the standard payment and cancellation policies listed below.
Deposits, Rescheduling, and Cancellations
The initial deposit on your ceremony package is non-refundable, but it is extendable and transferable for up to one (1) year.
If you cancel your ceremony more than thirty (30) days before your confirmed date and time, we will gladly refund all payments except for your initial deposit.
However, if you cancel your ceremony within thirty (30) days of your confirmed date and time, the entire amount paid becomes non-refundable.
CHANGE OF DATE, TIME, OR CHAPEL:
A Rescheduling Fee is waived: For your first change of date, time, or chapel if you call more than fourteen (14) days prior to your confirmed ceremony date and time.
A Rescheduling Fee of $50.00 will be charged:
- For all additional changes of date, time or chapel made more than fourteen (14) days prior to your confirmed ceremony date and time.
- For your first change of date, time or chapel if you call less than fourteen (14) days prior to your confirmed ceremony date and time.
- If your wedding must be rescheduled because you are late for your wedding or your limousine pickup.
- If you contact us within seven (30) days of your confirmed ceremony date and time, and you want to move your ceremony to another date less than seven (7) days from your original date.
Rescheduling will not be allowed: If you contact us within seven (7) days of your ceremony date and time, and want to reschedule your ceremony to another date more than seven (7) days from the original date and time. If you need to reschedule under these circumstances, you must purchase an entirely new ceremony plan, as we will have already prepared for your ceremony with staff, products, and services.
PAYMENTS AND BALANCE DUE:
In order to give you the special day you are hoping for, we require that your balance be paid thirty (30) days prior to your ceremony.
If you have a balance thirty (30) days prior to your ceremony and we do not hear from you and/or cannot get a hold of you, it is possible that your ceremony, or additional products and services, may be cancelled. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or if you prefer, you may send a money order. When sending a money order, please include the family's last name and your plan number. We do not accept personal checks.