Chapel of the Flowers is proud to offer four (4) $1,000 scholarships for the 2018 terms and four (4) $1,000 scholarships for the 2019 terms. Two (2) scholarships will be awarded in January 2018, two (2) in August 2018, two (2) in January 2019, and two (2) in August 2019.
Take a look below to get started.
- You must be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university to be eligible.
- Applicants must demonstrate academic performance by submitting a copy of their grades (high school or previous year).
- You are not eligible to win if you have won in a previous year or if you are in any way affiliated with the Chapel of the Flowers.
Applying for January 2018 scholarships: January 31, 2018
Applying for August 2018 scholarships: July 31, 2018
Applying for January 2019 scholarships: December 31, 2019
Applying for August 2019 scholarships: July 31, 2019
How to Apply
- Please write a minimum 500-word essay about your educational goals and your plans after graduation, then complete the form to submit your application.
- When reviewing submissions, Proper Subject/Verb Agreements, Proper Antecedent/Pronoun Agreements, along with other grammatical rules will be taken into consideration.
Scholarship recipients will be notified via email. Please see below to know when each scholarship recipient will be notified:
January 2018 scholarships: February 14, 2018
August 2018 scholarships: August 15, 2018
January 2019 scholarships: January 15, 2019
August 2019 scholarships: August 15, 2019