Chapel of the Flowers is proud to offer two (2) $1,000 scholarships for the 2021 terms. One (1) scholarship will be awarded in January 2021, and one (1) August 2021.
Two (2) $1,000 scholarships will also be awarded for the 2022 terms. One (1) scholarship will be awarded in January 2022, and one (1) August 2022.
Take a look below to get started.
- You must be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university to be eligible.
- Applicants must demonstrate academic performance by submitting a copy of their grades (high school or previous year).
- You are not eligible to win if you have won in a previous year or if you are in any way affiliated with the Chapel of the Flowers.
Applying for August 2021 scholarships: July 31, 2021
Applying for January 2022 scholarships: December 31, 2021
Applying for August 2022 scholarships: July 31, 2022
Applying for January 2023 scholarships: December 31, 2022
How to Apply
- Please write a minimum 500-word essay about your educational goals and your plans after graduation, then complete the form to submit your application.
- When reviewing submissions, Proper Subject/Verb Agreements, Proper Antecedent/Pronoun Agreements, along with other grammatical rules will be taken into consideration.
Scholarship recipients will be notified via email. Please see below to know when each scholarship recipient will be notified:
August 2021 scholarships: August 15, 2021
January 2022 scholarships: January 15, 2022
August 2022 scholarships: August 15, 2022
January 2023 scholarships: January 15, 2023