A Scholarship is one of life's special opportunities.
Have someone else share the investment you've made in yourself: to learn, improve, make a smart decision, and prosper.
This opens doors to employment and social opportunities; it's one of life's stepping stones.
Growth is a value of ours and we are honored to help those who are determined enough to find help.
We encourage you'll click-around our website for a few moments, and consider us when it's time to make arrangements for your special day.
You can learn the best wedding dates
of the year here, and so much about that milestone that's so important to so many.
Chapel of the Flowers is proud to offer two (2) $1,000 scholarships for the 2021 terms. One (1) scholarship will be awarded in January 2021, and one (1) August 2021.
Two (2) $1,000 scholarships will also be awarded for the 2022 terms. One (1) scholarship will be awarded in January 2022, and one (1) August 2022.
Take a look below to get started.
- You must be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university to be eligible.
- Applicants must demonstrate academic performance by submitting a copy of their grades (high school or previous year).
- You are not eligible to win if you have won in a previous year or if you are in any way affiliated with the Chapel of the Flowers.
Applying for August 2022 scholarships: July 31, 2022
Applying for January 2023 scholarships: December 31, 2022
Applying for August 2023 scholarships: July 31, 2023
Applying for January 2024 scholarships: December 31, 2023
How to Apply
- Please write a minimum 500-word essay about your educational goals and your plans after graduation, then complete the form to submit your application.
- When reviewing submissions, Proper Subject/Verb Agreements, Proper Antecedent/Pronoun Agreements, along with other grammatical rules will be taken into consideration.
Scholarship recipients will be notified via email. Please see below to know when each scholarship recipient will be notified:
August 2022 scholarships: August 15, 2022
January 2023 scholarships: January 15, 2023
August 2023 scholarships: August 15, 2023
January 2024 scholarships: January 15, 2024
You might agree that we have some of the most elegant wedding chapels
in Las Vegas, as well.
With great rates, exceptional value, and friendly knowledgeable staff:
we hope you'll compare us when considering Las Vegas wedding packages
and if you are ever in the neighborhood:
don’t be afraid to stop-in and allow us to get better acquainted, or have a quick elopement
ceremony with us.
It's amazing how many of the people we've had the honor to help in our community.
Thank you to all that has taken a moment out of their life to share with us.